Even though i missed the accredited post day by 15 hours, i decided i would take a second to sit down and gather the remainder of my thoughts from class on Monday.
– I enjoyed seeing most if not everyone’s totems that were shown from within the class.
– My totem was something simple (i thought anyway) which was a camera. It was the first thing that came to my mind
– I felt that my project showcase/ video was way much longer than it originally needed to be….in comparison to everyone else’s in the class
– Bubbles never get old no matter how old you get.
– I can’t imagine not being able to take time out from my day to just relax and enjoy myself. I think it’s very important to at least sit down for 5 -10 minutes and think about you and what’s going on with yourself. I think in a way its therapeutic because your taking a second to pause everything thats going on in your life just to focus on what you should do next.